Rules and regulations
Zipline & Adventure Course Responsibility Code
The following is a list of expectations which all guests and participants are required to observe, those found to be in violation of these expectations will receive penalties up to and including temporary or permanent ban from the facilities.
BY PARTICIPATING AS EITHER A SPECTATOR OR PARTICIPANT IN FACILITY ACTIVITIES, YOU ASSUME ALL INHERENT RISK AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF DOING SO, AND THEREFORE PARTICIPATE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
• All participants must complete the appropriate ‘Release and Waiver of Liability’ prior to participation
• Participation permitted for any person meeting these conditions:
• Kids’ Course: Age 5+, Adult Course: Age 9+
• Max weight per participant not to exceed 275lbs
• Min height per participant must exceed; Kids’ course: 45”, Adult Course 55”
• Maximum waist size for harness is 52″
• Maximum thigh size is 30″
• Children under 18 must have a parent/guardian sign the release form
• Children 12 and under must have a parent/guardian follow them (from the ground is okay) throughout the course
• Tie up long hair, tuck away neckless and remove hoop/dangling earrings and all loose jewelry
• Chewing gum, tobacco and other items that could result in choking are not permitted
• Refrain from eating or drinking during participation in the zipline course
• Proper safety gear is required to be worn at all times during participation, NO PERSONAL EQUIPMENT
• Participants will be connected to safety lines at all times while on zipline course, including skybridges and platforms
• CLOSED-TOED, SECURED FOOTWEAR REQUIRED (NO SANDALS, FLIP-FLOPS, CROCS, SLIPPERS, FIVE-FINGER SHOES, LARGE HEELS, ETC.)
• PREGNANT WOMEN are expressly prohibited from going on any course
• IMPORTANT: If you have a history of seizures or epilepsy, heart problems, previously dislocated joints, back/neck/head injury, recent illness or injury, or other medical condition that could be aggravated by strenuous physical activity, you should NOT go on Treetop Trekking Miami adventure courses. YOUR SAFETY IS OUR FIRST CONCERN
• Participants will be connected to the cables at all times, while participating
• Safe riding and steering instructions will be provided prior to entering the course
• Your harness must be fitted and adjusted by an instructor
• Refrain from entering the courses until permitted by an instructor
• Read and abide by all posted signs and warnings and cooperate with facility staff
• NO abusive acts or language is permitted in the facility
• You must show respect and courtesy to others, abusive language and behavior will not be tolerated
• The facility is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property
• Make facility staff aware if you take any prescription drugs that might affect your ability to participate
• Refrain from participation while under the influence of drugs or alcohol; participation may be denied if an instructor or staff member suspects that you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
• Anyone who has been drinking alcoholic beverages or taking medication or other substances that may affect their ability to perform on the course is prohibited from going on the course. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS IF STAFF NOTICES YOU ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE AFTER YOU PURCHASE ADMISSION
• No refunds after safety briefing has been conducted
• We reserve the right to refuse admission to, or order off the course, anyone who disregards the safety rules or appears to our staff to be unable to safely compete the course. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS if such action is required
• WEATHER NOTICE: In the event of inclement weather, all participants will be required to exit the course immediately and take shelter, please refer to the ‘Inclement Weather Procedures’ for more information.
• NO REFUNDS, RAIN CHECKS OR RETURNS TO FINISH COURSE IF COURSE IS CLOSED DUE TO WEATHER ISSUES
• Typical time to complete the adult course is 2 hours
You must not continue to use the facility or continue to participate if you discover any dangerous and defective condition, and you must immediately report the same to facility management. Facility staff may eject users, or refuse entrance to anyone violating these expectations, or the law. Any injuries or violations must be reported the Facility Manager, or the Manager-On-Duty, immediately.
Risk management provided by: Paris-Kirwan Associates, Inc.